We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men and women are created equal, and we hold these truths to be further self-evident that our rights, as men, as women, as Americans, and as human beings, are separate and distinct from the rights derived from a contrived “corporate personhood,” a false personhood that has usurped the rights of the literal human person . . . The history of the present Corporate Oligarchy is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute tyranny over the People of these United States . . . The People vow to:
1) withdraw all their deposits from the Oligarchy’s banks,The People demand a peaceful revolution and a return of a government of the People, by the People, and for the People. . . .
2) divest all their stock holdings in the Oligarchy’s corporations (particularly corporations in the so-called “defense” industry, financial industry, and any company that has not paid corporate income tax over the past year who has declared profits),
3) refuse to vote for any Oligarchic candidate identifying him or herself as a Democrat or Republican on any ballot for any political office,
4) refuse in the future to enlist in any of the Oligarchy’s military forces,
5) conscientiously object to any foreign deployment for those of the People who are presently enlisted in the Oligarchy’s military while continuing to defend the borders of the United States from all enemies foreign and domestic, and
6) recognizing that the Oligarchic “justice” system refuses to prosecute its own racketeers who prolifically operate financial criminal enterprises, the People, when summoned to sit as jurors in federal or state criminal courts of the Oligarchy, refuse to convict any of their fellow People accused of acts deemed as “crimes” by the Oligarchy other than those involving violence or theft against the People.
At Zero Party Politics, Gus Bridi is calling on his fellow Americans to declare their independence from the corporate oligarchy this July 4th. Excerpt: